Jersey Coast Appliance’s response to the Coronavirus
Jersey Coast Appliance takes the safety and well-being of our customers and employees very seriously. As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, I wanted you to know the steps we are taking to keep you, our customers and our employees safe.
- Each of our showrooms are cleaned and disinfected daily to protect against transmission of the coronavirus and we have a generous amount of hand sanitizer available for our customers and employees.
- Our employees have received comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our customers.
Our Field Technician’s Protocol
When our field service technicians arrive at your home they will:
- Use hand sanitizer before entering and after leaving your home.
- They will offer a verbal greeting instead of the traditional handshake.
- Try to maintain a distance of 6 feet between you and them.
- Wear disposable gloves.
- Wipe the surface of the appliance to be serviced with disinfectant before and after working on the unit.
- Disinfect your credit card before handing it back to you.
- Disinfect their hand tools after each service.
What You Can Do:
It is important to stay up to date by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. Here are some every day preventative measures you can follow (as instructed by the CDC):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
All of us at Jersey Coast Appliance understand that COVID-19 is impacting so many of us. We are committed to keeping the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities we serve as our top priority.
Ralph E. Wolff, Owner.