Time for an AC Upgrade? Consider a Mitsubishi Air Conditioning System
Despite the pre-season tune-up, has your air conditioning system been struggling all summer to keep up with the heat? Are you starting to think it’s time to replace it? Making that decision can be easy compared to trying to figure out which type of system to replace it with. When doing your research, be sure to check out all the benefits and modern conveniences a Mitsubishi air conditioning system has to offer.
Maximum Efficiency and Comfort
When upgrading your air conditioning system, efficiency is among the top priorities. The goal is to provide each room of your home with the perfect level of comfort while keeping your energy cost under control. A Mitsubishi air conditioning system can do both. Utilizing split systems, ductless air conditioning technology, a Mitsubishi system can maintain different temperature levels in various areas of your home. If you like your bedrooms to be cooler than the rest of your home, you can increase the level of cooling for those specific rooms. With Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning, you can create a customized zone cooling solution for your home. The efficiency of this type of system can also provide you with savings on your energy expenses. If you have a room that isn’t being used, you can avoid wasting money cooling it.
Super Quiet Operation
The noise level of your household appliances can also impact the comfort of your home. The decibel level put out by traditional AC units typically interferes with your comfort both inside and outside of your home. With a Mitsubishi air conditioning system, there will be no more cranking up the volume on the television or struggling to hear your outdoor guest when the AC kicks on. The noise level on their indoor units comes in at 19 decibels and the outdoor units operate as low as 58 decibels.
Cutting Edge Technology
Constantly evolving technology impacts almost every aspect of our daily lives. Mitsubishi air conditioning systems utilize cutting-edge industry technology to provide homes and businesses with superior climate control. These units offer the following advanced features.
- A revolutionary inverter-driven compressor allows the system to adjust its cooling output and maintain a constant temperature inside your home.
- 3D i-see Sensor technology scans the temperature in the entire room instead of just at the thermostat and adjusts accordingly to eliminate hot and cold spots.
- Advanced filters keep your air healthy and clean by eliminating dust, odors, bacteria, and viruses. This creates a healthier indoor environment for your family.
- The units include environmentally friendly components from refrigerants that don’t harm the ozone layer. Its parts can be recycled should they eventually need to be replaced.
- No more running to the thermostat to change the temperature. Thanks to wifi connectivity, you can make adjustments from any computer, smartphone, or tablet using a free app.
- Mitsubishi air conditioning systems also offer outside air sensors that make automatic adjustments based on the outside temperature.
The flexibility of Mitsubishi’s ductless systems makes them a great choice for any type of home. Their streamlined design allows for minimal disruption to older homes that can’t accommodate ductwork. It also blends perfectly with the sleek aesthetics of newer homes.
The Mitsubishi Air Conditioning System Does More
It’s true! Most Mitsubishi ductless systems provide complete climate control, offering both heating and cooling. Jersey Coast Appliance is an authorized dealer of Mitsubishi ductless heating and cooling systems. Their systems are energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and completely customizable. They offer home and business owners the ability to cool and heat specific areas to the exact temperature desired, providing consistent and exceptional year-round comfort. Contact us or visit one of our convenient locations and talk to one of our experienced sales staff to find out if a Mitsubishi ductless system is right for you.